Need extra Cash Flow? Make Money at Home!
Whether you are looking for a few hundred dollars a month extra cash flow, or you want to achieve Financial Freedom, Network Marketing offers you the best opportunity to reach your goals.
Yes, you can make money working from home, part-time or full-time, but don't believe the hype that you will retire next year! There are some key factors that you will need to know if you want to start (any) business that will allow you to make money from home:
- You need a steady, constant flow of customers and new partners.
- You need to promote yourself. People don't just buy products, they buy from people they like and trust.
- For success in Network Marketing, you need to develop the "Network", which is where the big money is. This means that you will be helping others achieve their dreams also.
How can you get a steady,constant flow of customers and new partners and promote yourself? You need a combination of both online and offline tools and techniques, a strong will and the ability to persevere.
What tools do you need to develop an online presence?
1) A blog: a blog is important so people can get to know you and you can start providing value to them.
2) A capture page creator: this is your own advertising "piece of real estate". Here you will promote your offer and ask people to enter their name and email address for more information. This is how you build your list. The contact information that people enter will go into your auto-responder.
3) An auto-responder: it will allow you to start building your own list, by collecting your prospects information and keeping in contact with them.
4) An Ad tracker so you know which ads/pages are producing the best results.
I've been using 12 Second Commute online tools with great results, and I highly recommend it. They have a FREE program that is a great starter point, have great videos teaching you what to do and offer excellent live support and resources.
Just click on the banner on the side of the page to try it.
How can you find new prospects offline?
Develop an Active Prospects List:
1) As you go about your day, look for ways to meet new people and get their contact information.
2) Open an excel worksheet on your computer and write down as much information as you can about your new acquaintance.
3) Find creative ways to stay in contact.
4) You don't need to talk to them about your product or opportunity right away, just stay in contact and form a relationship.
I know it's not always easy to start a conversation with a stranger and get their contact information. But this is a skill that you need to develop if you want to have massive success in Network Marketing. I consider myself an expert in finding prospects and developing new relationships that will attract people to the business you are passionate about, and I can help you develop this skill.
If you are interested in making money from home with Network Marketing, while helping others feel and look much better, I will be glad to hear from you; I am always looking for motivated partners!
To Your Success,